New Office Protocols for Covid-19
- Please wait in your car or outside whenever possible, until we call you to tell you to come inside. Please sanitize your hands when you enter.
- Our policy on masks: We will be wearing a mask to protect you. Please wear a clean mask to your appointment. If you remove it during treatment please put it back on afterwards. You can purchase a mask at the office for $1 if necessary. Public Health recommends you wear your mask during treatment to reduce the risk to your therapist. Some therapists require you wear your mask for the whole treatment, others are ok if you remove it while you lay face down but require it while you are face up and some therapist are ok if you don’t wear it for treatment if you have difficulty breathing wearing a mask. If you are particular about this you need to contact the office to book with the appropriate therapist.
- We would prefer not to handle cash at this time. Please pay by debit, visa, mastercard, or e-transfer
- Please cancel your appointment with at least 24 hrs notice if you:
- have a cough, difficulty breathing or fever (37.8 degrees or higher)
- have come in contact with someone with covid-19 or similar symptoms in the last 14 days
- have travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days
When you arrive for your appointment we are required to screen you again to make sure your health has not changed.
- Please do not bring anyone without an appointment into the office. If you must, they too must wear a mask, be screened upon arrival and stay in the room with you.
- Proper hygiene and cleaning/sanitation protocols have always been done but now we have enhanced these procedures to include all surfaces in the treatment room and common areas both for your safety and ours.
- 1st appointment with us? Please print and fill out the intake form from our website and bring it to your appointment.