- Please wait in your car until your appointment time. Please come inside at your appointment time or just before if you need to use the washroom. Please sanitize your hands when you enter.
- Our policy on masks: The government requires you to wear a mask indoors. We will be wearing a mask to protect you. Please wear a mask to protect us. You can purchase a mask at the office for $1 if necessary. Public Health recommends you wear your mask during treatment to reduce the risk to your therapist. Please wear your mask during treatment. Any exceptions to this can only be made by your therapist on the day of treatment on a case by case basis if you have a medical condition. By making this appointment you agree to this mask policy.
- Covid-19 Screening: Please cancel your appointment with at least 24 hrs notice if you:
- have a cough, difficulty breathing or fever (37.8 degrees or higher) or other covid-19 symptoms that are new and unusual to you.
- have come in contact with someone with covid-19 or similar symptoms in the last 14 days without wearing appropriate PPE or been in contact with someone awaiting covid-19 test results.
- have travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days or are awaiting personal covid-19 test results.
When you arrive for your appointment we are required to screen you again to make sure your health has not changed.
- Please do not bring anyone without an appointment into the office. If you must, they too must wear a mask, be screened upon arrival and stay in the room with you.
- Proper hygiene and cleaning/sanitation protocols have always been done but now we have enhanced these procedures to include all surfaces in the treatment room and common areas both for your safety and ours.
- 1st appointment with us? Please print and fill out the intake form from our website and bring it to your appointment.
- By booking this appointment you agree to the Covid-19 Policies and to the Cancellation Policy.